Liturgical Ministries offers members of the parish the opportunity to be actively involved in the liturgical life of the parish.
- Lectors are for those who have a heart for proclaiming the Word. Lectors must be good readers and have strong voices. Any confirmed member of the parish may audition to be a lector. Lectors are trained initially and must attend yearly workshops. Lectors average reading every four to six weeks, depending on the Mass you select. They must spend time preparing the reading with the workbooks provided.
Contact: Jackie Connors
- Ushers/Greeters is an important outreach of our parish. Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for all who come together for prayer in God's House. From opening up the doors for all who enter, to taking up the collection or passing out bulletin, Ministers of Hospitality help to create a warm and welcoming parish home. We need approximately 75 ministers to serve weekly on a rotating basis. All are welcome.
Contact: John Cain
- Eucharistic Ministers are appointed by the bishop and serve at his direction in their diocese. They distribute Holy Communion at Mass and help set-up and clean up after Mass. Any Catholic, 18 or older, who is in sacramental unity with the church may apply for consideration for this ministry. All must be selected by the pastor and bishop. Initial training and periodic workshops are required.
Contact: Katee Dugas
- Altar Servers This ministry calls boys and girls who are prepared to serve God and the Mass in a special way. Altar Servers must possess the maturity and reverence necessary to carry out and commit to the duties of this very important ministry. Altar Servers must have received First Holy Communion and be at least 10 years old by September 1st. Altar Servers are organized into groups of at least five to serve at each Mass. Training is provided at the beginning of each school year, with a refresher trainig held in the spring. You may select the Mass of your choice
Contact: Dat Le
- Liturgical Committee is involved in planning the liturgies of our parish. The committee helps to make liturgies run smoothly and offers suggestions for art and environment in the church. The committee is typically made up of represntatives of different liturgical ministries, the clergy and appropriate staff. They meet as needed
Contact: Lindsey Skinner
If you are interested in getting involved in any of our liturgical ministries, contact the appropriate person for each group or call the church office for additional information.